Wednesday, August 31, 2011

 

Canadian UFO Reports

Finally sorted through the whack o' UFO reports I received this week. More than 100 cases from 2011 (not including the ones I had already received from earlier this year), including 43 from August alone. These have come from Vike, Sightings, UFOINFO, PsiCan, DND, and Ufology Research.

Still, that's a loooong way from a record. We had 128 cases in August 2008. So what you're hearing about "record numbers of UFOs" and "massive UFO fleets" doesn't match what we're actually seeing. I know that MUFON has seen a big jump in online case reports, but it's difficult to say what that's attributable to. In Canada, at least, numbers of UFO reports are high, but not at record levels.

Most recent report:

August 30, 2011 10:00 pm Saint John, NB

Witness wrote: "Noticed a bright debris trail like the tail of a comet was coming down. Object slowed down and then changed direction to  parallel to the ground and travelled in view for about 4 minutes. Looked like one red light.  It went over the tree line, so I lost sight of it. I have two witnesses of the red light travelling, [but] I am the only person I know of that saw the comet like entry.  This was at a very high altitude, even after it changed direction and slowed down it appeared to be very high. Higher than an aircraft landing at the airport about 5 miles from me." (UFOINFO)

Thanks to all contributors.

Labels:


Comments:
I can tell you, from my own personal experience, UFO sightings have majorly increased. Perhaps people just aren't reporting them? That's always a likely possibility. It freaks some people out, and they'd rather not talk about it. And I can't say it hasn't turned my world topsy turvy.

Last October, my sister and I started noticing that there were a lot of weird things going on in the sky, most often with everyday aircrafts/objects in the sky. They were behaving in a way that they can't possibly behave - such as airplanes just dropping out of the sky, nearly crashing into the ground, and hovering just before they would; then turn at a 90 degree angle and darting upwards superfast and vanishing. On November 7th, 2011... I saw over a hundred UFOs. No exaggeration. I'll never forget that night. My life has NEVER been the same since.

We see them all the time. They show up in patterns. If you can't find them in one area, it's easy to find them in another. Wherever trees are, they are. And you wouldn't think it, but they enjoy the outskirts of cities.

The past few months, the pattern changed. The sightings have become more blatant and obvious. They're not disguising themselves as much as they were before. And it seems like they are purposefully showing up in front of crowds. And lately, they've begun physically interacting (the crafts themselves). Before it was just the weird dreams, which I continue to have.

About two weeks ago, my sister and I stood outside of my front yard looking up the stars to see if we could see anything. My sister began excitedly pointing at the sky at what appeared to be a star or a satellite moving towards us very slowly. It was bright white. I began walking towards it. It slowed down even more. So I slowed down my pace to meet it's pace. I walked for a while, my sister timidly trailing behind me. And then I came to an abrupt stop. And guess what it did? It came to an abrupt stop.

That's when I knew, for sure, that there was intelligence behind it, and it was responding to ME. It was the craziest thing I've ever felt in my life. To know, without a shadow of a doubt, that these things are controlled by an intelligent being(s) (if these 'crafts' aren't a biological entity themselves), still blows my mind. I akin this feeling to the way I felt as a child. Wonderment. Awe. Magic.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
 
Juniper:

Thanks for your comment. It's true that one explanation is that people are not reporting their UFO sightings; after all, you didn't report what you and your sister saw two weeks ago, nor the 100 objects you saw on November 7th 2010 (not 2011, right?).

However, only a comparative few people seem to be "sensitive" like you in seeing UFOs "all the time." Most people, even those who watch the skies for a living, are lucky to see any at all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?